Apply for inaugural MSACROA Scholarship to attend the 2019 conference!
MSACROA is pleased to announce the inaugural MSCAROA Scholarship. The scholarship was created in an effort to support the mission of MSACROA to perpetuate, encourage, and expand the professional educational development of its membership. It will support and maximize opportunities for members of the Middles States region to attend the yearly conference and will be awarded annually.
The scholarship will cover the cost of the recipient’s 2019 conference registration and hotel accommodations for the nights of Monday, December 2nd and Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019. The scholarship is non-transferable.
Scholarship Requirements and Application
- Online Application Form: MSACROA Scholarship
- Must be a MSACROA Member in good financial standing with the organization for the 2019 year
- Must register for the MSACROA conference within 30 days of receiving notification of the scholarship offer
- Application Deadline: September 27th
- Decision Announcement: October 11th
Complete the online application form and include the following documents with your form submission*:
- One-page essay (double spaced a minimum of 500 words) indicating why the MSACROA scholarship would help support your career in Higher Education
- One-page letter of support from your immediate supervisor or a professional mentor
- Current resume/vita
*You must include all three documents to be eligible. Submissions received after the posted deadline will not be accepted.
We are excited to offer this opportunity to our members and look forward to reviewing your submissions.